Each room at Los Almendros is spacious and fresh, they all include private bathroom and shower. To reduce our biological foot print we provide fans instead of air conditioning. We have a total of eight rooms and each room has a capacity limit of three people per room. Enjoy the beatiful view of the Pacific Ocean from our upstairs terrace.
|• Single||US$25 per day|
|• Double||US$35 per day|
|• Triple||US$45 per day|
*To include three meals a day add $15 per day for each person.
*To make a reservation you must pay 20% of the total when booking, and the other 80% upon arrival.